[lit-ideas] Re: Obam tried to stall G.I., Iraq withdrawal

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 19:17:42 -0500

'Scuse, please, but my muddled head does need some clearing...

If Obama had been encouraging Iraqi leaders to delay troop withdrawal to
agree with the Bush stance and delay withdrawal, rather than complying with
his (Obama's)  own belief about what was best, articulated in his stump
speeches .... was that not absolutely supporting the governmental
sovereignty of the Bush administration?

Julie Krueger
 obviously befuddled