[lit-ideas] Re: ON THIS DAY -- and tomorrow

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:08:58 -0500

I apologize. It never occurred to me that you might take offense. Deaths are a matter of public record here. I guess I felt that since most people on the list take an interest in your life, they would appreciate knowing of your loss. I'm sorry that I misjudged the situation and regret any unease I may have caused you.

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>