[lit-ideas] Re: OLD JOKES

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:40:52 +0100

Locality and class, John; the arcade's home to a greasy-spoon cafe that till
recently didn't even have a non-smoking section, and it isn't the kind of
greasy spoon place where middle class people drop in for breakfast.

But yes, boozed up rugby and football players too.

> men in the UK have the worst sex lives in Europe

dunno -- what about Australian men (in the world ratings)?