[lit-ideas] Re: OLD JOKES

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:40:42 -0700

On Jul 16, 2007, at 5:46 AM, John McCreery wrote:

David Ritchie,
Department of Minority Humour
The Vital Spark College
Mudges, Argyll
How would you rate this one?

 Earl and Bubba, two good ol boys from Dixie, are quietly sittin in
a boat fishin, chewin(tobacco) an drinkin sweet tea  when suddenly
Bubba says, "I think I'm gonna divorce my wife - she ain't spoke to
me in over 2 months."

Earl spits, sips his tea and says, "You better think it over - women
like that are hard to find.

I'd try to put you in contact with someone in the Department of Misogynistic Humour, but the last round of cuts hit them pretty hard.

David etc.