[lit-ideas] Re: Notting or not

  • From: Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 09:57:13 -0600

Looking back at the original post, which I finally did, I see a different
question is posed.  Is it the intent of the original question to ask
whether there is a difference between believing that x is not true and not
believing that x is true?

Julie Campbell
Julie's Music & Language Studio
1215 W. Worley