[lit-ideas] Not very neighbourly

  • From: cblists@xxxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 07:16:26 +0200

So Obama has been reading my e-mail and listening to my telephone calls all these years - I must say it's not a very great surprise to have nagging suspicions confirmed.

Nevertheless: in spite of all the important information garnered from the contents of those messages and calls - not even notes of condolence when I have lost loved ones, or a postcard of congratulation for my 60th birthday.

I call that downright rude.

Chris Bruce,
waving a tiny (not American) flag for
life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,
in Kiel, Germany