[lit-ideas] Not Spam?

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 20:51:39 +0100

My other half received the following today. It isn't from a known contact and
she says she has had others like it. In the midst was a link to an 'image',
which I didn't venture and which I have removed.

I assumed it was all about the link. Any ideas?

Simon

STARTS
unkindly untruthful the as representation equipped. glance stalemate a
instrument the witticism inexpensive, chloroform

cancellation are panda teaching equivocal...

reckon the pet tokenism of igloo, outclass as fest was incomprehensible of
neutron, the world-famous scarlet at fanaticism a brokenhearted bummer a
playroom,

[Image link]

narcissist, trump, posterior brief was loaves Soviet Union attitude.

phonetically, the dunce blockade the to as refresh, of decency, pumice thresher
an interlude, rhetorical question was inquisitive the of

meteor. but rustic, a grassland from. privatization plethora festivities
smoothness

ENDS