[lit-ideas] Re: Not Imagining Sex, or The Whipple Spot

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 12:24:43 -0230

Transcendentally speaking, the "G-spot" is a non-referential term. What the term
actually refers to is a node in the physical/psychological/social space of
intimacy. (Similar to Sellar's "space of reasons," but with a few minor
alterations.)

Walter O.
Bed,
Department of Sexual Metaphysics and Epistemology
University of Amsterdam, Nova Scotia