[lit-ideas] Re: Not Another Coyote

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 23:59:42 -0400

Who knows if it helps anything, but it made me feel better.

Julie Krueger

It made me feel better too.  It will make me feel even better when I never vote
for a Republican again, even if he or she is doing a good job.  And things are
changing here.  This is one of the richest counties in the country, always has
gone Republican.  But Hispanics and African Americans and other ethnic groups
have been moving in at a very rapid pace.  One or two more elections and I
think this Republican bastion will turn Democratic.  Despite the shameless
gerrymandering.

Veronica Caley

Milford, MI