[lit-ideas] Re: "No sex please - we're Japanese"

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 08:17:41 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

There was a cover story in either Time or Newsweek not real long ago that said
something like "Not Tonight Honey".  It was about sex in American marriages and
how, contrary to popular belief, Americans aren't having very much sex in
marriage.  They touched on psychological reasons and their adverse impact on
sexuality.  I couldn't find it in archives, and they charge anyway.

Andy Amago