[lit-ideas] Re: (No Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 09:12:10 -0800

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I was thinking the other day about how I had become 80 and been on this
forum, off and on, a very long time and not seen any new names in years --
and thinking when we few die off the forum will die as well.  What will our
end look like?  Will we turn and rend each other as we rage at the dying of
the light?  I being a turner and render of past times am trying to quit & to
lie peacefully on my couch awaiting our end.

Lawrence