[lit-ideas] Re: (No Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 23:50:18 -0500

  • From: "Peter D. Junger" <junger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 12:15:21 -0500

Robert Paul writes:

:
: Veronica Caley wrote:
: >
: > *Mike I've been kicked off Theoria!!!  Ha!*
: >
: > When this list was Phil-Lit, Kramer sent me a private e-mail threatening
: > to sue me.  I had no clue what his problem was.  I can't remember
: > whether this was  before or after they kicked Amato off for threatening
: > to sue someone else.  Hilarious.
:
: Larry Kramer may have threatened to sue Veronica, but he had nothing to
: do with the governance of Phil-Lit. And Professor D'Amato was not kicked
: off the list for threatening to sue 'someone else.'

As I recall it, Professor D'Amato was persuaded to leave the list
after many complex negotiations after he threatened to sue quite a
few `someone elses' who were among those governing Phil-Lit.

--
Peter D. Junger--Case Western Reserve University Law School--Cleveland, OH
 EMAIL: junger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    URL:  http://samsara.law.cwru.edu