[lit-ideas] Re: (No Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 23:50:18 -0500

  • From: Robert Paul <robert.paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 21:49:23 -0800

Veronica Caley wrote:
*Mike I've been kicked off Theoria!!! Ha!*
When this list was Phil-Lit, Kramer sent me a private e-mail threatening to sue me. I had no clue what his problem was. I can't remember whether this was before or after they kicked Amato off for threatening to sue someone else. Hilarious.

Larry Kramer may have threatened to sue Veronica, but he had nothing to do with the governance of Phil-Lit. And Professor D'Amato was not kicked off the list for threatening to sue 'someone else.'

Robert Paul
Reed College