[lit-ideas] Re: (No Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 09:00:21 -0500

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:09:27 -0500

A long time ago, when I still read the NYT, the NYT magazine did a story on
Israeli medicine among other things.  It turns out, according to them, that
Israel is as much hype as reality.  I thought of that article when the
Sharon thing happened.  I missed the original post you're referring to, and
if this is a thread, I missed that too.