[lit-ideas] Re: (No Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 09:00:21 -0500

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 14:48:52 -0500

"I've been kicked off Theoria!!!"

For the little it is worth, I unsubbed myself. Mike, your politics suck
but this wasn't fair.

________

I unsubbed myself when Delia claimed to know infinitely more about some issue than my doctor friend and wouldn't listen to my explanation. ("Stick to literature, guy.") Turns out that Delia was wrong, that the Israeli doctors are following old treatment guidelines and she simply wasn't current in her medicine. People can attack my stupidity all they want, but when they diss my friends, it gets personal here in da hood.