[lit-ideas] Re: News for Nerds

  • From: Brian <cabrian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:11:19 -0600

Julie, as an IT professional I've been visiting Slashdot daily for a number of years and it is an indispensable resource. There is still a level of mindless chatter and trolling in the talkbacks but when you see some of the user IDs with low numbers (meaning original subscriptions) there is some real knowledge and insight there. I can honestly say I wouldn't possess the knowledge of computing or be where I am professionally today without this site, especially with Apple as my chosen operating system.

Best,
Brian

On Dec 15, 2005, at 3:07 AM, JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx wrote:

Click here: Slashdot: News for nerds, stuff that matters

http://slashdot.org/

One of the odder websites I've come across.

Julie Krueger