[lit-ideas] Re: New Year's Resolutions

  • From: "Phil Enns" <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 16:22:40 -0500

'Andy' wrote:

"... in Phil's complaints."

No complaints from this corner of the bar.  I was merely pointing out
why the vast majority of people may not want to respond to your posts,
and why those that do, don't respond to your imagined content.  Post
away for all I care.  And you still haven't commented on the poem.

Since you like the limelight so much, think of me as the depressed drunk
in the back corner tossing raspberries.  Not complaints as much as
feedback.

'Andy' concludes:

"For the record, I'm giving myself until the end of 2005 to post.  After
that, maybe I'll post a movie recommendation now and again and maybe I
won't, but that's all."

*snort*

In the month of December, 'Andy' has contributed over 220 posts to this
list.

Sincerely,

Phil Enns
Toronto, ON