[lit-ideas] Re: New Year's Resolutions

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 15:14:22 -0500

At 02:48 PM 12/31/2005, you wrote:

Irene wrote:

I don't get it. I post a thing by T.S. Elliot. I segue into it with a reference to my cat. Phil completely disregards Andrew Marvell and Elliot, which is to say, nearly the entire post, focuses on the segue and complains that I'm writing about me. Now you call me Miss Information and telling me I'm scolding. Scolding? I'm wondering too, why couldn't you just post Monty Python without the little intro?

I think PS was suggesting you might have been thinking about the guy who wrote The Waistland.

And for that, we would need to consult his tome "For Corsets".

jukka-pekka somethingerather