[lit-ideas] Re: New Year's Resolutions

  • From: Robert Paul <robert.paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 11:48:19 -0800

Irene wrote:

I don't get it. I post a thing by T.S. Elliot. I segue into it with a reference to my cat. Phil completely disregards Andrew Marvell and Elliot, which is to say, nearly the entire post, focuses on the segue and complains that I'm writing about me. Now you call me Miss Information and telling me I'm scolding. Scolding? I'm wondering too, why couldn't you just post Monty Python without the little intro?

I think PS was suggesting you might have been thinking about the guy who wrote The Waistland.

Robert Paul
watching the rain