[lit-ideas] Re: New Year's Resolutions

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 02:04:40 EST

In a message dated 12/31/2005 3:53:00 P.M. Central Standard Time,
aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have  to get creative find somebody.

Hi,
Or go finish reading the ideas which were posted for your new year's
resolutions.

And, um, if you are unable to be creative enough to find someone in your
regular life who will provide you with all sorts of intellectual stimulation. ,

I can, of course, give you more spots to try.

I guarantee you that you'd find educated and extremely interesting people  if
you got out a bit more...

<g>

Happy New Year!

Best,
Marlena in Missouri
knowing lots of intelligent and creative people and aware of even more...It
will take all of eternity to get to know even a fraction of some of them...and
 those are just the ones in MY little corner of the world!