[lit-ideas] Re: New Orleans

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 23:32:10 EDT

The People Of the Book (Jews, Christians, and Muslims) seem to have a very
strange notion of the Main Character.  The sentiment below echoes  statements
already made by the "Christian Right" and a very right-wing sect of  Jews.

How sad.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: New Orleans
Date: 9/1/05 8:53:33 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From: _andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey, forget Germany. Here's Kuwait on the  hurricane. Kuwait is an American
ally. --andreas