[lit-ideas] Re: New Orleans

  • From: Michael Chase <goya@xxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:29:14 -0700

Le 31 août 05, à 08:20, Andreas Ramos a écrit :

A.A. I didn't have to question it. Marlena confirmed that the reds were gloating that God smote the heathens. It was around Christmas, remember? What was there to question?

hey, that was me who said that, and Marlena confirmed it.

Andy, maybe watch Pat Robertson and see what he, er... He says.

M.C. Surely the destruction caused by Katrina won't embarrass the Fundamentalists in the slightest : it is simply God's punishment for being too soft on fags, commies, Hugo Sanchez, anti-war activists, non-creationist scientists, Democrats, feminists and all that other Scum of the Earth. Hey, I mean the same thing happened in Noah's time, n'est-ce pas?

Michael Chase
(goya@xxxxxxxxxxx)
CNRS UPR 76
7, rue Guy Moquet