[lit-ideas] Re: New Orleans

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 23:50:21 -0400

In other words, I'm the daddy, that's why.  I'll bet it hurts God more than
it hurts us.  Right.  Nope, Marlena's not getting off the hook on this one.
I still want an answer from the ol religious folks why God is bringing this
down on his believers' heads instead of some infidels somewhere.
Especially since the polls say that about 6% of this country are atheists.
And they all live in the North.  Come on Marlena, we're going to roast the
old toesies ...

Andy Amago