[lit-ideas] Re: New Orleans

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:28:21 -0500

Yes!  Marlena has affirmed that we still have democracy in this country, it's
okay to act like Americans.  Thanks, Marlena, big hug to you (I count on you
because you have your finger on the pulse of the red states).  I promise to put
down those books about Stalin.  But, those ice caps *are* melting ...

From: Andreas Ramos <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bush and the top government officials KNEW what
was going to happen. And they let it happen. And they were fully aware of the
disaster in New Orleans, as they were saying "we didn't know" "nobody told us"
on TV. And they didn't raise a finger for nearly a week. And then afterwards,
they blamed everyone else and covered up.

Okay, Eric and Lawrence, spring to the defense of Bush.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com