[lit-ideas] Re: Neighbors w/out so many commas and flowers

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 16:27:30 -0400

On 7/19/2010 9:19 AM, Ursula Stange wrote:
My neighbours are Greek and hate my trees and vines.

My neighbors are exact replicas of me. I replaced them with pods as they slept. They are too afraid of me to express any opinions about my garden. I encourage diversity and growing new neighbors is an example of creating diversity. You better agree. I'm glad you do.