[lit-ideas] Re: National Poetry Month exercise?

  • From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 08:55:51 -0500

Where am I?  I'm submerged in essay hell, that's where I am.  I'll take the
30th.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I have three hours to edit, three hours to
add, three hours to memorize, and three hours to come up with something
brilliant to say about Hegel.  You see why I put that one last, right?  Right?
Back around the 13th,

Erin.