[lit-ideas] Re: National Poetry Month exercise?

  • From: "Mirembe Nantongo" <nantongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:45:49 +0100

Wow! Great to hear from you, Chris.

The calendar for the month is posted at this link:

http://www.nomadtrio.com/LITID/LITIDCAL.html

Please have a look and pick your four dates. Email me them and I will be
happy to reserve them for you & update the calendar. Anyone else interested?
There are still a few slots left. The idea is to contribute anything that
celebrates poetry.

Reminder for Mike Geary and Ursula -- Mike, you're up Saturday, April 2 and
Ursula on Sunday, April 3. I'll kick things off on Friday, April 1.

All best, Mirembe