[lit-ideas] Re: National Poetry Month exercise?

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 18:09:43 +0000

Yes he is a babe -- thank you, Mirembe, I didn't know -- but I will check to
see what
he looks like, with stalking in mind...

but perhaps not tonight: the new Doctor Who, right up there with
Molesworth, is on TV.

(When I was 16-18 Saturday nights were free for youthful folly only
between the end of Doctor Who and the beginning of That Was The Week
That Was)

Judy

--

                             mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx