[lit-ideas] NYTimes.com: The Year of Living on the Edge of Our Seats

  • From: juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 19:15:11 -0500

This page was sent to you by: juliereneb@xxxxxxxxxx

WEEK IN REVIEW | November 2, 2008
The Nation: The Year of Living on the Edge of Our Seats
By FRANK BRUNI
The election of 2008 has been so rich with precedent and incident that we have,
if anything, undervalued its significance at times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/02/weekinreview/02bruni.html?ei=5070&emc=eta1

ABOUT THIS E-MAIL
This e-mail was sent to you by a friend through NYTimes.com's E-mail This
Article service.  For general information about NYTimes.com, write to
help@xxxxxxxxxxxx

NYTimes.com 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018

Copyright 2008 The New York Times Company