[lit-ideas] NYTimes.com: Obama on 'Renewing the American Economy'

  • From: juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: Lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 17:39:47 -0400

This page was sent to you by: juliereneb@xxxxxxxxxx

I'm scratching my head, wondering why people keep talking about Obama's failure
to present a concrete approach to the current economic solution. Don't they
read his speeches? Note the date.

 Julie Krueger

U.S. / POLITICS | March 27, 2008
Transcript: Obama on 'Renewing the American Economy'

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/27/us/politics/27text-obama.html?emc=eta1

ABOUT THIS E-MAIL
This e-mail was sent to you by a friend through NYTimes.com's E-mail This
Article service.  For general information about NYTimes.com, write to
help@xxxxxxxxxxxx

NYTimes.com 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018

Copyright 2008 The New York Times Company