[lit-ideas] Re: NYT in the news again

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:58:50 +0100

Wednesday, October 26, 2005, 8:53:49 PM, Robert Paul wrote:

RP>But I'll fly down there with a live fish if they're in cahoots with
RP> this administration.

Goodness -- it's almost worth their being in cahoots... unfortunately,
I agree with you...

RP> That might now be old news lots of places. I don't usually enjoy Dowd's
RP> columns, but her one on Miller was right on.

I am not about to pay for Select (and find not being able to read the
OpEds saves me time) but did read extracts from the Dowd piece, it was
bang on, yes.

--
Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK

                           mailto:judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx