[lit-ideas] NO HACKS AMONG IRAQ'S LUMBERJACKS

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:55:32 -0600

When our invasion of Iraq began in earnest in March of 2003 -- only the
10,000th time Iraq has ever been invaded -- I predicted that we would discover
that there was no Saddam Hussein, that no one was in charge of that country,
that there had always only been a bevy of doppelgangers called "Saddam Hussein"
and used only for press purposes.  For 9 whole months I was proven right, then,
on the 14th of December 2003, like the fruition of a pregnancy, they brought
forth someone called "Saddam".  I am now prepared to concede that there really
was/is a Saddam Hussein.  But I have a new prediction.  In September of 2006
Saddam Hussein will convert to Shia Islam and be found innocent of all charges
against him and recognized as the true President of Iraq.  The Republicans will
claim victory and bring our troops home prontissimus.   Republicans will be
re-elected to Congress.  The rich will get significantly richer, the poor
significantly poorer.  Cheney will eat the children of Democrats.  God will be
in his heaven and all will be rightwing with the world.  Mark my words.  The
Iraqi Lumberjack's Union hasn't survived all these years letting hacks like
Bush beat around them.

Mike Geary
political prophet