[lit-ideas] My new blog

  • From: "Peter D. Junger" <junger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Literature and Ideas List <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 13:40:20 -0400

I have started a new weblog at <http://samsara.law.cwru.edu/blog/>.

So far most, though not all, of my entries have been about
blogging and blogging software. I hope, however, that, once
I get it running smoothly I can turn my attention to more
interesting matters.

It doesn't help that the monitor for my desktop computer died
and that in consequence I have to do all my bloging and
debugging ("deblugging"?} on an ultra lite notebook.

--
Peter D. Junger--Case Western Reserve University Law School--Cleveland, OH
 EMAIL: junger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    URL:  http://samsara.law.cwru.edu