[lit-ideas] Re: My Si Quis

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:29:45 -0500

Michael of the Gear sayeth  I fart in your general direction

Yoo-hoo! We are poets all my duckling, and our carew is not set to wont a waller in such brusque planations and backsided zephyrs, nor to marvell at the foppish drolleries as would bechance them to make suckling pigs of us. Indeed, in curious mischance, my pomander has fallen to the quaggy street, and for lack of civet I wake and smell the coffee ... the slopkettle that it is. You may greet me now.

Breezily pre-Commonwealth,
Yokel