[lit-ideas] Re: Muslim disrupt Israeli philharmonic concert for Dutch Queen

  • From: Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 09:53:54 +0100 (BST)

Ah.  I see you may not have intended to raise the proms concert your sources
discuss (that is, rant about), you may have intended only to raise the
demonstration by one man, apparently, indeed, a Muslim, at a concert in
Amsterdam.  *In Amsterdam*.

(He was taken away by the police.)

Maybe you in Britain are used to this
<<<<<<<<<