[lit-ideas] Re: Murders Creek

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:52:20 -0700

I have been considering how else to spend my money. In my newspaper's ads I find I could buy a lease for a thousand dollars. It's on Murders Creek. You get a unit, that I understand, though what a unit is I don't quite know. A cabin or hide perhaps? Then it says "rifle, deer and elk, archery also."

Perhaps my money would be better spent on a "STEVENS 30.06, 3 x 9 variable scope, bolt action, new case, natural wood, $155."

That seems cheap for a natural wood. I wonder if there are elk included?

David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon