[lit-ideas] Re: Murder by Membership

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 19:40:24 -0400

Henry Miller seemed to think his kids were excuse enough not to write anything for three years or more... But we do miss your voice, Paul. You must have a few stories to tell...charming stories, funny stories, hellish stories. We're all ears...if we have babies to hand, we're eager to hear of others' troubles. If we have none to hand, we're happy to hear of others' troubles. Ursula, grandchildless in North Bay

Mike Geary wrote:

So Paul, where have you been hiding? I know how time consuming a kid can be, but that's no excuse.

Mike Idiot.
Memphis