[lit-ideas] Re: Multiculturalism "drives young Muslims to shun British values"

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:50:53 -0600

I agree.  I'm so sick of other cultures.  How dare them.  It's time everyone
embraced American values and life style -- especially as practiced in Memphis,
in Midtown, by me in particular.  Fuck all you other people.  Multiculturalism
is just a ruse for other people to have it their way.  No way!  It's time we
started winnowing out the Yankees and local yokels in all those other places
who demand that I accomodate them.   Accomodate this, baby: "die motherfucker!"
Thank you for your attention.

Mike Geary
Memphis