[lit-ideas] Re: Muhammed and the Giant Peach

  • From: "Christian Koellerer" <ck-list@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 22:15:38 +0100

> Mike Geary
> 8 years!?  You've been biting your tongue for 8 years??  God

Probably longer if you take phil-lit under consideration. Don't get the
wrong idea. Unfortunately I've no time to read every single message. So I
follow some threads and there are a longer periods in which I even don't do
that.
By the way there were some postings in this time.

> younger -- no wait, that'd be counter productive.  But you
> get the metaphorical idea -- you've wasted a good 8 years
> that you could have been straightening out the world.  No
> more waiting.  The world needs you, Christian.  Hop to it,

Exactly that's why I prefer keep lurking :-)

CK