[lit-ideas] Re: Movies without Guns

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 20:52:47 -0400

It taught me nothing about violence that I didn't already know.  Those who
enjoy violence no doubt enjoyed it.  I did not.

What are you avoiding?
> Did you avoid Goodfellas for the same reason? Scarface? How many others?
> Are you afraid of the backwoods of your town? Do you believe in the
> unsconscious?

I saw the Godfather and it was a jerky movie. I learned that the lowlifes
in the mob kill each other.  Yawn.   For that I need an unconscious?
What's an unconscious got to do with it anyway?