[lit-ideas] Re: More places to nuke

  • From: Eric <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:21:41 -0500

It sounds like you are calling Canadians apes.

All human beings. The only progress we have ever consistently maintained is in the technology of war. I assume the worst with weapons, our favorite tools, and am amazed that the few countries with nukes haven't had limited exchanges already. India and Pakistan came fairly close in the '90s.

(The US apes developed them first and had to try them out, which made perfect sense at the time, given the war and our ignorance of their effects. But there are no more excuses for anybody.)