[lit-ideas] Re: More on Obama's church

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:22:19 -0700

I see this is a left wing site you sent me to, Julie.  I read down to the
video and tried to watch it, only to receive a notice that the video is no
longer available.   I saw no references to check other than the video which
is no longer available.   Strikes me as another leftist garbage attack
against Palin - whatever it is.