[lit-ideas] Re: More on Bigoted Muslim Cab Drivers

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 20:17:26 -0500

Regarding CF and Lawrence's preference for them over Muslim extremists:

Or, they will set off bombs at the Olympics in Atlanta.  Or, kill gynecologists
who perform abortions, legally, and sometimes on ten year olds.  Or blow up the
abortion clinics and kill and maim employees.  Or they will blow up the federal
building in Oklahoma City.  Or, verbally attack and incite against a moderate
Protestant fundamentalist who urges caring for the unfortunate among us.  On
TV, of course, for maximum impact.  Or the Catholic Conference of Bishops
inserting themselves into government policy re reproductive rights of
non-Catholic women.  I am not sure weighing degrees of evil is a good way to
think about these things.  Which of course is best judged by the victims.

Veronica Caley

Milford, MI