[lit-ideas] Re: More Translation Opportunities, Especially for the Welsh

  • From: Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 20:31:42 +0100 (BST)

well to be fair, he's right, isn't he!  that they didn't step up and stack up,
anyway.  ("Stack up" makes me think of a rugby scrum.  But he was probably just
blathering.)

Here's the thin red line:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFNmGMob8qg

there are of course a number of reasons to be glad England lost, but "lout"
sums them all up

Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK