[lit-ideas] Re: Monday Something

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 14:39:27 -0330

Well, if truth be told .... (what kind of an opening is that anyway??) .... Liz
and I have had an ongoing relationship for quite some time now. Not at all
easy, mind you, since Grace has some definite (and petrified views) about
"proper" relationships. But I was seduced  by her green Sweedish car, and the
rest is Brother Fox history. Jamie is cool with everything, of course. Lettuce
is history, big time.

Walter O
Tutor of Charlie II
Olives Forever