[lit-ideas] Re: Mom, you ain't gonna believe this one

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 20:32:14 EDT

Okay, now *that*'s hilarious.  The ad is for you to pay  this company to find
your "heaven made Christian single match".

I don't know why I ende up sending it to Lit-it.  Maybe it's  fate.  Maybe
someone on the list out there needs the site.

Maybe, on the other hand, I was suffering from heat exhaustion sawing trees
down with bow saws, hauling piles and piles of trees, limbs, and brush to a
to-be-torched site, and walking a couple mile round trip to the shopping
center.

Julie Krueger