[lit-ideas] Mom, you ain't gonna believe this one

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 19:12:49 EDT

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "Christian Dating" <Christian_Dating@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jimkandjulieb@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 16:38:46 -0700
06/03/06,
The lord has bigger plans for you than just sitting here reading this email.
Like taking your match from heaven to dinner, or to a movie, or to the alter.
STILL LOOKING FOR THIS MATCH FROM HEAVEN?
Let Where Christians Meet take care of that- just sign up and we will hook you
up with hundreds of worthy Christian singles-
Click to Find your Heavenly Match
or copy this link
http://251783.clk.thefuturetrain.com/go/Tfr8OVq2LqDYq64lSBwjcZTUXWOIEFIOXbopsx9E2LU0Uh/LYo1BBq4RDse3zVNSwCfa49Oyfe4Kk9KfpIdwp29
and paste it into your browser
address window.
LIMITED TIME OFFER - SIGN UP TODAY 06/03/06
http://251783.clk.thefuturetrain.com/go/6vkeXHF4082860V1uVp9VtJpPwaGsNuT7nWIzpT9rgO8ul/VsIpe2ZVK2Gpvb1BdsWwZeIXwgXgGgGpAfzc7ad7

This is an email advertisment.  To stop future mailings of Christian Singles,
please click here
http://251783.clk.thefuturetrain.com/go/jBdAg3e6fQ3eCiwtq2pqt20SFPgzEMWizIe3Nq7QlDYvKp/ToChUqL2F2wT1BXBBO0Oz2erEwlsQoMtCfxY1STv
or write to: 1054 Centre St. Suite 214, Thornhill, On, L4J8E5

DiscountSpiral is concerned with mailing offers to only interested users.  You
are currently on our mailing list because you signed up and/or registered with
us, or one of our affiliates. To be removed from our database of email
addresses, please see the link below.  Unsubscribe requests are handled as
quickly as possible.  Thank you.
http://251783.clk.thefuturetrain.com/go/Wl0T0KdnBQmKk8TmnXH3rhddaekmhedhnw8FVZfn2AK2Wp/PvV2gMyWewEqJbr9hFpNj2LwHl0zL9u

This message may be part of a repetitive mailing campaign which DiscountSpiral
distributes as a mailing service.  DiscountSpiral does not endorse or guarantee
any of the goods and/or services advertised herein.  By opting to receive our
emails, users agree to the terms of our Privacy Policy.
http://251783.clk.thefuturetrain.com/go/QZiw9DVeuMgyDQLzdJ1lbVMKKG5wpnnqwx75527G0QIMSg
You may mail DiscountSpiral at 203 Washington St #317 Salem, MA 01970

--- End Message ---