[lit-ideas] Re: Missile envy

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:43:02 -0500

DR:
Is No Dong a person or place perhaps?

David is probably too young or too Scot to remember the song "My Ding-a-ling". Obviously No Dong refers to a non functioning ding-a-ling or ED as we politely refer to a dud dick. No wonder North Korea's ready to talk.

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ritchie" <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>