[lit-ideas] "Million Dollar Baby"

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:14:32 EST

In a message dated 1/31/2005 3:16:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pas@xxxxxxxx writes:
"Million  Dollar Baby" features,
three incredible performances and one of the most  emotionally manipulating
10 seconds in recent film history -- and I'm NOT  talking about the ending.
In my opinion

--- I plan to see it. Wonder if it also features a good version of the  Harry
Warren song (lyrics below)? It's a rather good song, if silly.

Cheers,

JL

----

It was a lucky april shower
It was a most convenient dorm
I found a  million dollar baby in a five and ten cent store
The rain continued for an  hour
I hang around for three our four
Around a million dollar baby in a  five an ten cent store
She was selling china
And when she made those  eyes
I kept buying china until the crop got wise
Incidentally
If you  should run into a shower
Just step inside my cottage door
And meet the  million dollar baby from the five and ten cent store
Incidentally
If you  should run into a shower
Just step inside my cottage door
And meet the  million dollar baby from the five and ten
Five and ten cents  store