[lit-ideas] Re: Mike and Schopenhauer

  • From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 15:38:29 -0400

Mike will now have to share with us what he thinks constitutes Schopenhauer's
pessimism.  I think that in certain respects dear ol' Schopey can be quite an
optimist (else he wouldn't think it possible to abolish one's will, now would
he?)  I, on the other hand, will go back to studying for my Spanish test (muy
facile?) and later resume debauchery.  After all, it's a long weekend.

Erin
Toronto

 If